Fujitsu Ductless Systems
- This system is a great alternative to add cooling and even supplemental heating to living areas in a home that cannot be reached by ductwork.
- Great Room and Family Room additions, homes built on slabs, homes with vaulted ceilings throughout, finished basement areas, and Post and Beam style homes are all great candidates for a ductless system approach.
- The low profile indoor wall evaporator is extremely quiet and has a built-in electronic air filter that washes clean.
- The outdoor condenser is very compact measuring the size of a large suitcase and has DC Inverter technology ramping up or down as temperatures get hotter or cooler.
- The efficiencies of these systems are in the ultra-high category with 13.5 to 19 SEER ratings for cooling only, up to 26 SEER & HSPFs of up to 12 for the heat pump variants.
- All ductless systems used by Berry Mechanical Services use the new R410A refrigerant that contains no ozone depleting agents.
- These systems are available in single zone, dual-zone, tri-zone, and quad-zone options to meet any home layout.
- A wireless digital programmable thermostat controls the unit from anywhere within a room.
- Installation of a single zone system usually takes only 1 day to complete followed by power wiring and start-up.
- Please contact our Design Consultant to see how easy it will be to install a Fujitsu ductless cooling and heating system into your home today!